Yardian Pro 8 Station Wireless Smart Irrigation Controller
With 4x the signal strength in the internal Wi-Fi, plus RJ45 and USB ports for direct Ethernet or 4G connection, it’s easier than ever to deploy your Yardian.
On-device control buttons now let you run any zone for a specified duration without the need for a smartphone. You can also check the connection and status of your sprinkler valves directly on the device.
Yardian Pro features two sets of sensor inputs to support rainfall and flow sensors and also includes a dedicated master zone and 24VAC outputs.
A 100VAC~240VAC full-range power adapter with Level VI power efficiency is included, so you can easily install your device with any kind of power source without relying on bulky transformers.
Manual Program with Seasonal Adjustment
A Manual Program is designed to follow your preferences for watering schedule. You only need to set it up one time, and Yardian will automatically adjust the watering schedule every month based on your Seasonal Adjustment setting.
Adjustable Smart Program
Master Valve and 24VAC Output
Dedicated master zone and 24VAC output.
Master Valve By Zone
Yardian Pro Technical Specs
- 8-zone with surge and overcurrent/short protection
- On-device buttons for “zone status detection” and “instant watering control”
- RJ45 port and USB port
- Dedicated master valve/pump
- Dedicated 24VAC output port Two sensor ports
- Wire range: 14AWG – 22AWG
Dimensions and Weight
- 6” L x 6” W x 1.38” H (15cm x 15cm x 3.5cm)
- Yardian must be connected to the power adapter included
- Input: 36VDC, 1.66A
- Output: 24VAC, Max.1A
External Power Adapter
- Input: 100 – 240VAC, 50 – 60Hz, Level VI efficiency
- Output: 36VDC, 1.66A
Rain Sensor Support
- Programmable to Normally Closed (NC) or Normally Open (NO)
Flow Sensor Support
- Pulse output sensor
- -30°C to 60°C
- 2-year limited warranty
- Indoor Installation design
- Built-in Wi-Fi 2.4G, 802.11 b/g/n
- Works with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- Future integrations through Over-The-Air software updates
- EPA WaterSense, Wi-Fi, UL, CE, FCC and RCM certified