Hunter MP Rotator MP1000 – Arc Adjustable from 90 – 210 Degree
2.5 – 4.5m Radius – Built to Resist Sand Debris
The revolutionary MP Rotator features a unique, multi-trajectory rotating stream delivery system that achieves water-conserving results. Rather than simply “spray” water onto landscapes, MP Rotators deliver multiple streams of water at a steady rate. This slower application rate allows water to gently soak into the soil and achieves an even distribution throughout the area being irrigated. This increased efficiency results in 30% less water use when compared to traditional sprays and significantly reduces wasteful runoff. The MP Rotator can be installed onto any conventional spray head body or shrub adapter, transforming them into high uniformity, low precipitation rate sprinklers with matched precipitation at any arc and any radius.
The MP Rotators are a great choice for new systems, as they provide immense range flexibility (from 2.5 m to 10.7 m radius), decrease material costs, and provide better system efficiency. MPs are also perfect for revitalizing older systems—a retrofit can solve both low pressure and poor coverage problems.
- Lowest precipitation rate in the industry of approximately 10 mm/hr
- Matched precipitation for simplified irrigation design and flexibility
- Double-pop feature protects the nozzle from external debris
- High distribution uniformity for a healthy landscape with maximum water efficiency
- Wind-resistant, multi-stream technology prevents misting
- Adjustable arc only when running for vandal resistance
- Removable filter screen prevents nozzle from clogging
- Colour-coded for easy identification
- Radius reduction up to approximately 25% on all models
- Recommended operating pressure: 2.8 bar; 280 kPa
- Minimum radius setting achieved at 2.1 bar; 210 kPa
- Warranty period: 3 years